Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just me & Gisele - Our 1st outing together






Takashimay is having Baby Fair now, i was alone as Hubby is having exam in few days time so i decided to bring Gisele out alone. I was very excited as it's my first outing with her alone. We took a train to Orchard and i bought her to the Baby Fair straight away. I bought a Ladybird blanket for her and 2 box of Pigeon biscuits. Actually we came to this fair with hubby last week but since it's a baby fair means that's lots to buy so we came back again.

After paying, we went to Mango to see my dress. Tried and really like it due to the color and fabric so i decided to buy it.. Didn't dare to let hubby know cos it's kind of expensive. haha..

We shop from Wisma to Takashimaya, left only at 9pm+. She behaved very well today, and i was proud of myself too. =) It's was a fun day, looking forward to our next outing together.

No comments: