Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FIRE!!! in my pocket.. XD

 
Gisele is being drag up this morning as we are going to OG Private Sale!!
 
Don't be mistaken by her expression, she's not grumpy.
 
Look at that crowd, total madness there. I asked mum to bring Gisele back in an hour time, it's hard to shop with kids tagged along. So left me alone, which means i have to drag 3 big bags of stuff back myself.. Super heavy, maybe my weight. I can't walk more then 10 steps without resting for 5seconds.. I was in there till 2.30pm, the cashier queue took more then 1 hour. Kinda pissed as it's e speed not the number of people in the queue. When i managed to get out, it was raining very heavily outside.. But luckily i managed to get a cab in 10minutes.. Godness, i never ever thought it will be so freaking crowded. I swear there is at least 1000 people there.. When we reached in the morning, there are already people carrying big and small bags leaving and it's only 10.30am and they open only at 9am... Well, it's my first time to private sale, can't blame me. =)
Collectible DHL bear for Gisele

No comments: