Sunday, November 20, 2011

OT on Sunday evening...

 
Was suppose to report for work at 3pm but was told to go at 6.30pm instead.. Boo... Wasted my Sunday.. Anyway, i reached Pan Pacific around 7pm and joined my colleagues for buffet dinner before i officially start work. Hehe.. 1 pax cost $40++, but i find that the food wasn't good and my colleagues felt the same too.. Anyway, it's free so who cares. 
 
The room look old and boring too me..
 
How i wish i can go for a swim..
Toilet was big though but messy caused by my colleagues.. Haha.. 
 After they left to the airport, i was left alone for about 2hours so i just laze around and watch MTV. Hehe.. Left Pan Pac only at 12am... Boo~~ Almost doze off lor.. 

Still have to go back to our house to help hubby on painting of false ceiling. Electrician coming on Wednesday to install lightings. =D

Saw a smurf hard at work. =)

No comments: