Friday, March 9, 2012

I get that a lot

 
I've been visiting this book store since i was in primary school.. It's always closed when i knock off and reach home. Today i was on MC so i went in to take a look. Why the shop keeper is giving a grumpy face and stood up so i didn't snap any pictures inside. Well, it brings back a lot of memories especially once that i was asked to buy a small blackboard for chinese spelling. I was so excited that time.. =) I was so young that time.. The shop is pretty empty now, nothing much to buy also.. But i still like the feel, the interior is still the same as before..
 
?!?!?!!? Whose dog is that!!
 
Who lost his dog??! Why is he standing on top of Yan!!
 
Dottie wearing personalized 3D spec
 
Devil and Angel
I know i'm hot, cause i get that a lot. HAHAHAA!!!

No comments: