Thursday, September 13, 2012

A day at SPCA!!

Today i'm going to SPCA for volunteer work. Super excited since last week. =) Always wanted to come and volunteer but doesn't have the time.
 This fellow must have stepped on mud. That's not poo for your info.
 This boy stood up and hug me, end up his nails scratched my thigh.. =S But it's not really serious la. =)
Moving them here temporaily as we have to clean their kennel. =)
 His name is Teddy!! Big boy.
 She's only 2 months old.
2 playful kid, they kept jumping into each other and chasing around.
 Heard from the volunteer there that these 3 fellows were found at Bedok Reservior, they are at SPCA since May till now.. Still very timid, always hiding at the back and don't dare to walk to the front.. Poor thing, they really need someone very patience with a kind heart to show them they will be loved..
 The scratch on my thigh
 
Free wrist band from SPCA. =)
 Another scratch from other puppy.. =)
So hungry and start filling my stomach with this pork floss snack which cost me $12.60. I thought with this price it should be nice, but it's so so only...

No comments: