Friday, April 3, 2009

I <3 Sales

















Gap 1/2 pants $99 -> $10
Guess jumpsuit
$145 -> $35


















Plaza Singapura is having Monopoly Competition, so cute.
Last night, Sis sms me telling me that FJ Benjamins is having sales at Grand Hyatt i immediately tell Hubby and planned to go tomorrow which is today and the biggest thing we regret is bringing Gisele along.. With her we can't hunt for our stuff, so Dear brought her to the hotel lobby to play while i walk here and there and look for good bargains. I spent around 45mins? Not sure, i didn't look at the watch at all.
It's so exciting when everything is so cheap!! I wish we were aware of the sale earlier, so wasted.. But better than nothing, i managed to snatched 1 Guess Jumpsuit and 1 Gap half pants. Dear got a Gap short sleeve shirt. I'm so proud of myself despite only getting 2 pants but still am impressed but how much i saved!! Happy!! *Hopping around~
After the long battle against 200+ or even more ladies, i'm starving so we went to Paragon for late dinner then took a bus to Plaza Singapura's carrefour as we intend to buy more Moscato but unfortunately they doesn't have any stock left so we quickly took another bus to Suntec and lucky enough to grab 2bottles and 2boxes of Pampers diapers.

No comments: