Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stay away, she bites!



Went to Vivo's Kim Gary's resturant to try out their food and come to a conclusion which is their food sucks BIG TIME!! I had their Chicken Wing Spicy Noodle and all i taste and see is the chilli oil, Dear ordered the Lamb Chop set and he say he wanna puke! I only like the garlic bread which comes with the soup. Dear so poor thing. :( Even till evening he still feel nauseous due to the lamb chop.. I even leave a feedback comment, we will never go back there again!! They even charge 30cents for the ice water!




Had late dinner or maybe it's supper at Thai Express (Still the best), i had Tomyam and he had Curry. I still think their Curry is the best. Dear bought 1 shirt and 1 1/2pants, totally copying my attire today.. Haha.. Copycat..

Today my little girl bit me on my shoulder, damn pain!! My skin dropped off and left 1 hole on my shoulder. Ask me why she bit me, why is she so angry. That's only because we've been hanging around the shop for like 20minutes and she kept messing around with the clothes on the shelf so i wanted to carry her out and she got angry and bit me. Notice that i wore a top with sleeve, yeah, she bit through my top.. Unbelieveable just like the pain.. Hats off! This is the 2nd time she did this to me this weekend. The 1st bite is not as serious.

No comments: