Sunday, May 24, 2009

1st Library Trip




We went to National library today (Bugis), spent around 1 hour plus over there. At first Gisele was sitting at a corner reading books i took for her for like 30minutes.
So i went to find some comics for myself as we are at the children section, while i was browsing i saw a small figure beside me and took a look and got a shock she was standing beside me. Haha.. She took a very big storybook (Big enough to cover her whole body) so i quickly took away from her and lead her to other shelves to continue hunting for my comics. haha..
After i got what i want we run back to hubby and i happily sit down and read my comics and Gisele happily read her pop-up books for a while then start running around so Dear got no choice but to put down his Warren Buffet book and run after her. Haha. I just enjoy my comics until he's tired of chasing her we left the library and head to Suntec for the Starhub Fair.
I quite enjoy reading comic in the library, shall go there more often. hehe..

No comments: