Sunday, May 17, 2009

Little Daiso







Sleepy Dad

Went to Vivo today had dinner at Barcelos. Yummy.. Gisele saw the kids outside playing in the playground and kept making a lot of noise as she wants to join them too so Daddy got no choice but to bring her out for some fun while i enjoy my meal alone first. Hehe..

The manager at Mr Curry was working at Barcelos now, he remember us and asked me if we visited Mr Curry before as we look familiar and told me he and his crew left Mr Curry and join Barcelos. I shall tell my buddy about this. haha.. He's her ex. But i guess he don't remember i was his ex's buddy. haha

After my meal, we went to Pet Safari and Daiso, we spent like 30minutes of so in Daiso as someone was busy rearranging the products there, not willing to leave.. :S

No comments: