Friday, September 11, 2009

Problem with Blogger

My post are all delayed for more than a week. Only manage to finish all the post for the week before last today, i still have last week's post to post..
Not that i'm lazy, but i suppose many blogger who is using Blogspot should be encounting problems when posting and creating entires.. Which i spent the entire day last week to figure out how to get my blog up, all the buttons are all over the place. I tried everything i can to fix and today it finally worked. But i can't load videos now, wonder how do i load video now.. Can someone please guide me? There's only buttons for loading pictures and links but not video..
Back to my work, today i left work at 8pm again! Hubby waited for 2hours for me again. Sigh, felt so sorry for him. If it was me, i think i will be damn pissed.. What actually happen is that i got a call from my boss around 4.30pm asking me to book tickets for her Africa trip and she has to be in Kenya on Monday 10am.

Managed to get her tickets confirmed at 6.15pm then she kept changing her mind on the timing then airlines. End up 8pm then i manage to leave, i asked the tour agent to call my boss and settle with her. It's much easier then i have to call her then the agent then her then the agent. The agent got real pissed as they are supposed to knock off too so am i.
Why can't she just tell me about the trip earlier. I feel that she did it on purpose especially when she kept changing her mind on this and that.

No comments: