Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quiz 1

Look at her stand up hair.. haha..
Today i'll be having a Quiz which i'm quite nervous about as it stands 15% in the overall result for the module so i wish to get as high score as possible. Intend to revise in the morning but looking that pile of work i decide to finish them first so i can revise peacefully.. End up i start my revise only at 12pm..

Then after an hour i quickly went for lunch then came back at 2pm, then the cleaner came at 2.30pm so i stop my revise and continue only after 3pm.
My ex-colleague then msn me then call my office and chat for almost an hour, there i was looking at the time. It was almost 4pm so i told her i got to continue my revise only then we hang up. Studied till 5.45pm and quickly pack my pack and left office at 5.55pm.
10pm - Luckily the paper is easy, all the tips my lecturer gave came out. =D Think should be able to get at least 90% correct. hehe..

No comments: