Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!



The white color balls on her table is my mentos.. :S Table bought from IKEA bought by Yee Yee again.

Wearing my slippers..

Cry baby. She was crying cos mum went out and she wants to follow too.. :S

Received a sms in the morning from Bro saying that Gisele is running a fever yesterday and there's a bum just behind her ankle. They have brought her to the doc at Jln Membina as it's after 10pm already. Doc say the bum might be cause by bug bite and the fever might be due to infection. When i reached home and took her temperature, it has gone down to 36.1 degree already. She's behaving normal too, still running around and eating every 15minutes. :) Left around 10.30pm after feding her medicine which is really a challenge.. Haha.. 1st one she didn't know it's coming cos she was concentrating on her cartoon after i push in the med she got a shock and quickly drink water then of course the next one won't be that easy.. Haha..

Today is my birthday, but Hubby has class today so i only have Gisele and Yan to spend with me. Didn't have any celebration at all and it's not a pleasant day for me either.

No comments: