Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Children Day!!



[Spent $40+ on her treats]

Happy Children Day to my 2 sweeties. Yan, you are always a puppy in my heart. =D cos you look like one, but i truly hope your skin will recover soon. Good news for you is, i will be going to buy lots of titbits for you tonight. =) Stay tuned on what i'm buying!!


Dear Gisele, you are turning 2yrs old this X'mas eve. Time really files, have to start planning where to bring you for your birthday this year. =)


October now is, my birthday is coming as well. Haha.. I already have a list of things I want to buy. Hehe.. *Shy* =p


Lets me list them out one by one. Hehe..


1. La Senza (Intend to spend around $250 on sleepwear)

2. White or Black long sleeve Top for $19.90

3. Lady Gaga Inspired dress @ $25.90 [I felt a bit too expensive]

4. Black Dress @$25 i prefer this more than the Lady Gaga one. [Ordered]

5. Eyeliner Gel @$9.90

6. Eyeshadow @ $34.90 [Ordered]



7.MAC Brsush Set @$45 [Got the mini set]

8. Bed for yanyan @ $45



9. Carrier for yanyan @ $80 / $50 / $45

10. New flats @ budget $30 below

Not a lot right?? =D Hahaha

No comments: