Thursday, April 8, 2010

Busy day

Have to dash back home to fetch Yan for grooming during lunch cos Hubby have to take care of Gisele. Mum went to Malaysia with 2nd aunt cos 6th aunt's shophouse got burnt down. After i finished my lunch, i carried her over to the shop and my arms are shaking literally. I don't know why, cos she doesn't seems to grow fatter so i thought it's my bag's strap pressing on my arm making me feel this way but Hubby feels Yan gain a lot of weight too.. Shall weigh her tomorrow at the clinic.. I suspect she should weight at least 8kg. We shall see how heavy our fatty bon bon is tomorrow. =)
Hubby said Gisele didn't eat anything after her milk, so i brought her back to mum's place and packet a bowl of soup noodles to share with her. She finished up everything..
Watching Meteor Garden together.. Haha
Yan Yan is back!! With a pretty ribbon again.. =D

Bringing Yan to vet tomorrow to follow up and order the vaccine and also have her yearly vaccine done.

No comments: