Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little Vain Pot


Yesterday i was chatting with my friend regarding little dresses for my princess then i remember i forgot to blog about our little vain pot. =)
I discovered on the day she wore the pink dress, this is what happen. I'm accompanying mum to Parkway to purchase her medicine while Hubby is at Chinatown with his tailor, so i took out the new dress i bought and told her to wear her 公主dress and she happily changed into it, after she changed i told her she look so 漂亮 then she just went away, so i thought what happen and followed her. When i was in her room, she was standing on the dressing table checking out herself, and mum told me she does that everytime she help her changed. Haha.. My girl really care how she looks now, i should learn from her too... Cos most of the time when i go out i don't really look at the mirror.. Haha.. =P I think it became a habit due to someone blocking my view most of the time.

On our way to Liang Court for dinner, Gisele busying watching Tarzan on my phone.
Hubby wanted to try out Saizeriya as it looks crowded most of the time and the price seems good too.
We ordered 1 pasta, 1 baked rice, 1 escartgot, 1 freshly made garlic bread, total price only come up to $26+, quite cheap. Will go back again to try other good. Like their baked rice a lot, yummy yummy.
Turn Turn Turn, Gold Coins turn to Plastic Balls.
Got 2 Daisy intially which made me so disappointed. Gisele says she wants the Cat and Rabbit so we went to change more coins. Came back she told me she want pinocchio which i find very cute too, so we try again and got cat, then minnie then minnie then we got it! Pinocchio! =) So cute.
Got a winnie... Boo~

That's not all, she got a Thomas Train as well, total spend almost $20 turning and turning... She still want to turn.......

No comments: