Thursday, June 10, 2010

The next Big Star

hehe.. =D

Cute little fellow hiding there.
Where's my chicken rice!
1 more bowl, 1 more bowl!
Cute =D
She can fake cry.. Haha..
Daddy so happy for what?
My Love Nest is completing in 3rd Qtr 2011!! Hopefully earlier!
Mum went to 大姨's grandson's wedding at Mandarin Orchard with Brother today. I heard from my colleagues that it's my ex-colleague, Sharon's wedding today too at the same place! So i asked my bro if the bride's name is Sharon and it is! Haha, how coincident, her husband is actually my relative.. Didn't attend her wedding as i have to look after Gisele, Gisele is having slight cough with phelgm. Hope she recover soon and will take medicine willingly...
Bought this dress with cardigan for Gisele long time ago, just received today. Oops, i think it's won't last long, a little small.... :S
Free movie vouchers and dumplings from company. =) What movie you wanna catch Mr Seah?

No comments: