Friday, August 27, 2010

Family walk

Yan Yan look so innocent =)
Somebody very happy wor..
Kids, do not learn!
Gisele holding the leash alone make me worried sick.. Haha
Look at the girls expression. Hahaa
What is Yan doing?
Top view of the girls
Like this picture a lot, find Gisele's action and expression very cute hence make it so big. Haha
1111
Video a too dark, luckily Yan's eyebrow and beard is white or else we might be able to see her at all. Haha..

*Take note: Yan likes to stand beside me and no matter how Hubby call her, she won't go, i have to push her so she will go. As for me, i just have to call once she will run to me.. Muhahaha!! I love Yan Yan!!!


We took a cab to mum's with Yan to fetch Gisele so we can all go for a walk. When we get off the lift, we unlock Yan's leash so she can walk on her own, we wanted to see if she still remember which unit we used to stay in. She did! I knew she will remember, she's a smart girl. =) So Yan was standing outside the gate alone wagging her tail, i heard Gisele shouting excitedly "Eh, Yan Yan ler!" Then i heard her telling my mum yan is outside, and then i heard her screaming for my dad and telling her yan is outside, and asked him to come out quickly. So cute.. =) 

We walked to River Valley for our walk and then took a cab back cos Yan look very tired already. =) Reached home, rest a while and bathed Yan. =) Hope she enjoyed her walk.

1 comment:

MyPlayschool.net said...

What a lovely girl you have. :)

I was blog hopping and found myself here. Would like to invite u to join our giveaway http://myplayschool.net/2010/08/giveaway-the-quiet-book-worth-30