Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Universal Studio

Gisele's Sticker book
Gisele's drawing board
Princess shoe
Where we are going today
Woke up looking blur blur
She just love to dance
Little sleepyhead kept yawning
The carry-er for the day
Yawn again. haha
Waited for the shuttle bus for 30minutes...
Cutting nails while waiting.. Haha
We're almost there!
Just few more steps..
First show = Street Dance

Not too bad, but i wish they are black guys. It's more realistic isn't it..
Bought 1 lunch Box and Dinosaur Bottle for Gisele =)
Dad, Mum & Gisele chilling in Mummy's Cafe while me, Sis and Bro go and take the ride. hehe... I like the ride, exciting. Too bad i didn't bring the camera in, it's very pretty inside..
 
Our cute driver
We waited almost an hour for this ride, no idea why so many people want to take this ride... Most of them are adults!! We are taking this because of Gisele. =)

Somebody is spying you....
Ferris Wheel with Gong Gong
Your Prince Charming

Shrek's Swamp

 
My turn with Gisele
Taking the ride with the lady above, oh my~ =)
Closed. =(
Waiting for me & Sis finishing our shopping. =P





11
If only they have a smaller version, i'll buy 1 for Gisele!

Can't remember what happen resulting her with this reaction
Yo~
Bleah~
I always wanted to get this, so cute.. Hehe..

Sis's potion bottle
Gisele's Lunch box
Bought this t-shirt for hubby =), wanted to buy one for myself but their small size is too big for me. =(

No comments: