Thursday, September 23, 2010

F1 Racer Mark Webber

After seeing Nico yesterday i was thinking who is having meet the people session tomorrow so i went to google and found out that Mark Webber will be at Marina Square tomorrow at 3.30pm. I was so thrill cos my office is at Suntec so i can sneak out and and go see too. Haha..

So at 3.45pm i told my colleague i'm going to the clinic to get my blood test result was i took the test 3weeks ago! The f. doctor didn't call me at all, so i went to the clinic to register and told them i will be back at 4.45pm so i did reach the clinic at 4.45pm. Haha.. Since i left office only at 3.45pm plus i have to go to the clinic to register first, i was already late and afraid Mark would have left by the time i reach so i went there with my heels on... I reached there sweating like mad, and it seems like it just started. Lucky! =D

I made a printout of his picture before i went down, so lucky cos if i didn't i will have nothing for him to sign on. =) Again, i managed to get his signature too!! Hooray! For now, his score is the best, he's leading now in fact. Hopefully he will stay in first position all the way. I know Nico got no chance got getting championship already and i don't like Lewis Hamilton so GO Mark Webber! =)

No comments: