Wednesday, September 22, 2010

F1 Racer NICO ROSBERG

This morning while waiting for bus as usual i will on my MeRadio App and listen to Class95. Just listening to 5minutes and i heard this news from Glenn Ong saying that Nico will be at Paragon today at 5.30pm!
I was so thrilled, finally i got a chance to meet him in real! =D Wee! Left office at 4pm due to lantern festival early release and i head home to grab my camera as i don't wish to use my lousy iphone camera. After grabbing my camera and mingle with Yan for a couple of minutes i dash to the bus stop and hopped on. Reached Paragon slighty after 5.30pm but the crowd wasn't really pack. So i quickly find a good spot and camp there all the way till 6.15pm... It's was suppose to start at 5.30pm! Anyway, after a short interview and he took some pictures with the new Hot Merc, he went around giving autograph, of course i can't miss it too. I squeeze in the crowd and got mine too. =) But i didn't get a chance to take a picture with him :( He's really charming in real life compared to photos, i bet everyone there will agree with me. Ok, enough of the talking, enjoy the pictures below, some of them are a bit blur as i over zoom my camera so i can get a closer shot.
Coolest car in Singapore so far
The host (Female)
Here he comes!

We're born in the same year!! =)
So cute...
His car waiting outside
There he is =D
=D Yeah!
=D
After Mr Nico left, i head to GWC to meet Gisele and Hubby.
Watching Tom & Jerry with the other kids
I didn't intend to take her pictures but she asked me to take for her so....
She took out 1 of the sticker and ask me where to stick it, i got a shock and quickly stick it back to the original place. Haha.. Ssh...
Changed Hong Kong Dollar &
Ren Min Bi already. Sunday going now then change.. Felt that everything is done too last minute. I don't like to rush things but somebody don't cooperate. Lazy bum.

No comments: