Friday, October 8, 2010

Graduation Ceremony


 
Badge given to be pin on the gown =)
 So sian meh...
 
Didn't knew anyone in my class is going but Irene saw me and called me =) I'm not alone afterall.
 
The witchy witch continues..
 
Gisele putting on her red fake nails
 
No special occasion, Sis just bought and thought it would be fun to put up the candles.. I think it's more for her farewell.. Muhaha.

Although i've finished my course last year but the graduation ceremony was held only this year.. =S Totally not excited.. Haha.. Took a day leave today as i've to reach Shenton Way but 1pm, will be meeting hubby at Shenton way as he only take 1/2day leave. Took some pictures before the ceremony starts which is like 2pm and ended at 4pm plus.. I was quite bored throughout so i read the papers given by them and realised our names is being published on TODAY papers today. =) 

After the ceremony, we took a bus to my office to drop off my heels and gown as i don't want to bring them home and bring them back to office again, so after dropping off the stuff we went to Parco for our favourite ramen. Yummeh =D We were notified that we will be given 1 photo free when we return the gown. Yeah!

No comments: