Saturday, October 9, 2010

Misunderstood


 
I like the sprinkles too.. So colourful and cute =)
 
Our little princess doze off

Today we went to Merlin at Taka to find out how much is it to frame up the poster we bought in Macau, I found one i like but it will cost $300. I won't be getting them to do the framing also, just want to find out how much it will roughly cost. $300 for a frame is insane!! After we checkout the frame, we shop around for awhile and head to ION to look for finger food. Passby a japanese stall with long queue, they are selling curry rice and tempura. After we walk pass that place Gisele kept shouting and asking me to go back, i didn't listen carefully to what she say and told her i don't want to eat that. Hubby thought she wants to take picture at the store. haha... In the end i bring her back to the stall and she told me to search, i was thinking search what then i saw my hair band on the floor. HAHA!! When we realised she actually knew she dropped my hairband at that area and wanted me to go back and get it cos i was carrying her when we walk past. 我们错怪baby le.. =p 

No comments: