Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Many Many cakes

 
Walked past Bengawan Solo so i took a few brochures with kids birthday cake for Gisele to see so can keep her occupied while we have our lunch, but i regretted afterwards.. Before we even started she told us she wanted to eat cake, so when Hubby is back with our food, he brought Gisele out to look at cake.. She saw a Santa Mini log cake and wanted to buy but Hubby didn't buy cos we knew she only want the Santa Claus. When they are back she got furious and kept telling me she wants to buy the Santa cake, so i brought her out again and went to Bengawan Solo cos i thought the cake was from there or she saw it somewhere else before, so i told her to get the cupcake with Zebra on top and she agreed. After we are back and i start my lunch and she start on her cupcake, after like 10 minutes or less, she told me she wanted the Santa cake which is opposite..After we finished our lunch, she lead me to Polar Cake and pointed to me the Mini logcake then i knew it's actually opposite, cos just now i did not realise there's another cake shop... So i wasted $2.50 just now on the cupcake.. Now i have to spend another $4.50 for the Santa Logcake which she didn't eat at all.. My god..
 
I was quite pissed until i saw the face below...
 
Went to Beauty World to walk, and passby a toy store. She just have to buy a toy no matter what so i picked something that is useful. =) Then she saw a girl playing this and she wanted to play too so there she is..
 
My forever best friend, my number 1. =)
Gisele wearing the magic shawl i 'bought' for sis.

No comments: