Sunday, November 21, 2010

My turn for OT

 
Woke up at 10am to go to Tanjong Pagar to buy fruits for the fruit baskets, amounting to $80. It's so heavy until i can't walk properly, i have to stop every 10minutes to let my hand rest. Hubby was at home sleeping cos he finished his work only at 8am this morning.. =( 
I search high and low in TP for florists as i knew there are 4 there but none are opened!! My god, end up i took a cab to Tiong Bahru Plaza to get them done.. My arms about to break already... After it's done i took another cab to MBS to check in the hotel rooms, i reached there about 12.30pm as i was told that i can get the keys at 12pm but in the end i managed to get the last key only at almost 3pm. I was quite pissed..
 
At 1pm+ while waiting for the other 2 keys, i went to the lounge for my lunch cos i'm starving. =) I finished my task around 3.30pm and reached home almost 4pm.. Rested a while and head to my mum's to fetch Gisele... So tired...
 
Taken by little photographer, Gisele
Hello Kitty Yan =)

No comments: