Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The way Yan express her love to me

Today we brought her to the clinic for her monthly jab, as usual we have her in her pram. Half way to the clinic she suddenly poo in the pram, i don't know why. Could she be too nervous when we are out or she's not well? But it doesn't seems like she's not well. Anyway, after clearing up we continue our journey. Suddenly i thought and asked Hubby this question, "Do you think she's angry or upset with us for not letting her walk on her own and have her in the pram?" (All dogs love to walk) That's what i've been thinking and felt a little guilty. So after her jab and our dinner at the market nearby, on our way back we let her out for a short walk. I walked her for the 1st round and Hubby wanted to walked her the 2nd round and when it his turn, she refused to walk and kept turning back and looked at me. She must be wondering why am i not following. It's so sweet and heartwarming for me as i can feel that she wants me to be with her or the other way. I asked him to try again and didn't work so he walk back towards me and she started running towards me. Felt super touched, little gestures really means a lot. This is something guys should learn. It really does make a difference.

* Near to the clinic, Hubby saw a unit having Ballet classes for little girls and asked if we should enroll Gisele. I think we'll have to discuss with my mum and also see if Gisele is interested. =)

No comments: