Sunday, June 12, 2011

Evil thoughts from a toddler

Cannot sit still and wait for us to have our meal.
 
I told her off and she kept saying i'm naughty cos she wanted to take our knife which is too dangerous for kids. So Daddy went to get plastic knife for her.
 
She say she wants to take the fork and 插死我. So mean.. She even do it to the ginger breadman and show me..
 
Playing Xbox, i helped her to fly over the door and praise myself which she find it very amusing.
I said 我很聪明
Then she asked 我是什麽?
I said 你是笨蛋咯
Haha She kept laughing non stop..
 
Need my help again..
 
So coincidentally saw Kitty, Daniel and Melody. They all looked so different from what they originally look. I don't like.
 
Her safe way of playing the slides.
Watching Doraemon with Daddy while i buy her stuff..
Walked to Quayside to try the new dim sum bar.
 
Finally found it, it's just next to RED HOUSE.
To be honest, i still prefer Imperial. =) But 1 thing good about here is, they opened until very late!

No comments: