Saturday, June 18, 2011

Holding hands

 
Bringing the bear for hair cut today =)
 
Somehow we can read each other mind, suddenly we are playing hide and seek. Haha
 
I find this chair very comfortable, like it's hugging you so i asked Hubby and Baby to try and Gisele agreed and told Hubby. 
Gisele: 爸爸,我喜欢这个椅子。你买给我啦。
XD
 
I didn't teach her that. Totally not my style. Don't know where she learn that hip hop pose from. Haha
 
Her reaction...
 
Everytime he take picture for us, sure is blur one! *pissed
 
Gisele made this cake and kept under the table and passed it to me just now. So cute. =)
Although it's not my birthday but she specially made it and kept till she sees me then pass it to me. =D
Yan could be still moody over her haircut, pardon her.
2 Angels holding each others little hands

No comments: