Saturday, July 9, 2011

Universal Studio Singapore

Woke up at 8am, have to reach RWS by 9.30am to collect tickets, drinks and take group photo before we can go in USS to play!! =) Anyway, let the pictures do the talking for now.
 
Didn't bring her go, she not happy. She saw us waking up so early on a Saturday and thought we bringing her out. Usually on weekend when we wake up for work, she will continue to sleep.. How come she know today is a Saturday? Smart Bebe!
 
YEAH YEAH!!!  
 
It's a super sunny and warm day. But better then raining day. =)
 I think Jurassic Park is one of the boring-est place in USS.
 
He's thinking of YanYan.
 

 
Cutest place with the cutest music on earth
 
Gingy is my favourite!!! 
 
Don't think it's easy to get up the carriage. It require high flexibility of your leg in order to climb up alone. 
 
Shrek don't look very much like the one in movies.
 
Prince Charming
 
Baby's favourite Donkey & My favourite Gingy!!
 
I wonder what these's potions can do..
 
I wanted to buy the Gingy magnet but someone stopped me!!
So i bought 2 Gingy doll, one for me and one for Gisele!
 
I was at Far Far Away waiting for Puss to come out for photo taking while Hubby went to the washroom and saw Alex (Lion) at Madagascar and called me over and i faster went to queue. Hehe.. When it's about our turn, the USS staff say last 2 photo and i was suppose to be the lucky last one and a Philippino cut the queue and that guy say no more photo taking, i got so pissed and told him off so he let us take the last one photo. Hehe.. 
 
I got so exicted when i saw Puss! He's super duper cute!! 
 
He look so real. So adorable.. If only Gingy is there.. 
 
I'm in Hawaii!
 
Are you ready to MOVE IT?!
 
I think we took pictures with almost all the mascots, i just love taking pictures with them cos they are so cute!! =D
Super cute dance!! The Penguins are so cute!!
He kept looking at me.. Haha.. Make people shy.. 

We managed to took all the rides, except 2 shows and those kiddy rides. My top 1 favourite is HUMAN! I took twice and i can say i'm totally immune to those rides already, i don't feel scare at all and i actually felt very happy. Haha.. Cyclon is fun too but it doesn't have the steep slope HUMAN have. 






Beautiful isn't it?
I got surprised by 1 of the show that is directed by Steven Spielberg, I was so impressed by it, it look so freaking real.. Totally love it! 

We stayed till near 10pm before we left USS and head to Baits for dinner cos we didn't have any food after my company lunch buffet. While waiting for our food, i check 4D result and got to know that we strike 4D! Today is really a super good and fun day!!

No comments: