Sunday, May 6, 2012

Greedy Gisele

 
Cool kid on the block is heading out!
  
She had a great time, hearing her laughter really bring a smile to my face =)
 
See how happy she is! =D
 
=)
 
Humpty Dumpty
 
See the puffy eyes? Cos just now she wanted to buy 3 of the chocolate sticks instead of just 1! I agree to buy 2 in the end but she still insist of 3!! I got so angry and told her take it or leave it. She just kept quiet and when we are on our way out the store she scream and i got so pissed off i throw it on the floor and of course hubby is at the back picking up. So after 5 minutes she started crying, i just ignore her. She's too greedy, we have to put a stop to it soon.
 
Her new Angry Bird slipper
 
I find this very amusing. Haha
I got no idea what is this, perhaps a pineapple? Haha!!

No comments: