Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dentist visit

Went to visit the Dentist for filling, my appointment was 2.15pm but since i was there early i might as well go and register and see if i can go in earlier. While waiting i notice the queue is not moving at all so i went to buy a packet of titbits and Vitagen as i didn't have my lunch. Just when i have my 2nd mouthful of chips, my number flashed, i haven't even started drinking my Vitagen! So i quickly opened up my Vitagen and gulped down till the last drop, as for my chips i just dump in my bag and dashed to the washroom to rinse my mouth in case there's chip remains stuck on my tooth. It won't look nice, will it.
When i saw the dentist, i was ask to lie down and they put a brib on me and hand me a sunglass for the glaring spotlight. This was when i started to tremble, i fear visiting the dentist then giving birth!! Luckily everything went out well and cost me a total of $46. I left at 2.15pm which is suppose to be my appointment time. Haha, luckily i registered early. Next appointment will be June.

No comments: