Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rearing cows


Today Me and Hubby went out with Xuan so that i can buy my CNY clothes in peace. Haha.. *Shy* But again, we went home empty handed.. I'm not sure if i'm too vain that i can find anything too dramatic or i'm asking too much.. Nothing looks good to me.. Especially during Sales period, all the clothes are junk together and all the size for me is out.. I actually hate Sales period.. But i need to clarify one thing is that, I'm not rich just that i believe there's nothing i will like under those mountains of fabric. I believe you also feel that they always kept those nice design and throw those not so popular ones out and wait till after sales then they put them back the rack right.

We was at Suntec, so i hopped into Mango and asked Dear to go Adidas or Nike and don't follow me so i won't feel pressure so we part. But after 1 round in Mango i left and went to sat on the bench outside as i'm really tired due to Women's nature, i waited for more then 20minutes and received his call. He asked on the phone why am i sitting over there instead of shopping for my clothes, and told me to wait for him there. I was curious so i turn left and right to look for him but no valid so i remained seated and take the advantage to rest. Then he called again and says he's opposite at the Singapore Mint's exhibtion, he's getting a gift for me. I was surprise as what can he get at that exhibtion? Money? Haha..

Anyway i just went to find him and he pointed to me what he bought for me. =) He bought a Ox piggybank for me, so sweet of him to surprise me with a gift.. Hehe.. Will feed little MooMoo everyday! Thanks my dear!

No comments: