Thursday, March 5, 2009

Smart Gal

Thai Express Tom Yam Steamboat Yummy yummy.. Slurp~



This little gal is very naughty today, scream and throw her toys all over the place. But we still can handle.. After our dinner, we let her walk on her own with our support, she was having such a good time.. It's so heart warming to see her giggling and smiling so happily.. I just forgot all the tireness and unhappy things.
Not to mention, she is really smart as she picks stuff up really fast, cos when we were in the train and there's nothing much to do so i was playing with her then i started patting hubby's arm and she saw and smile and start patting too. So i laugh and she smile even broader then pat happily, after that she started to scratch him.. haha.. Luckily it's not me who's carrying her.. Oh, she hit me once too for nothing so i slapped her little hand and she pout her mouth and i told her "NO" and shook my head. It seems to work for me, of course i didn't hurt her, just a light slap. =) I wouldn't bear to hurt her. She's cute like a button. =D


Drink some

Dancing Queen

No comments: