Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sticky Gisele

Our famous Bebe!
My new medicure. (I think i'm going to change it again, i'm not used to black)


Your Boss
Today Gisele is been really sticky to me, she kept wanting me to be with her regardless is carrying her or be in her sight. :) Even when daddy is carrying her, she will kept looking for me. hee.. Some people jealous... Muahaha..
Went to school to register for my last 2 module which i already took before. They failed me because i didn't take the quizes which i'm not aware that they are part of the overall marks. It's stated in the student guide but they did not give me the updated one!! WTF. It's their responsibility to make sure everyone has it, but they kept saying it's my responsibility! I already got my student guide when i signed up for the course so how would i know there's a updated one, when i'm already at my last 2 modules!! Will you suddenly think "hey, is there any new guide now?" The timetable and book list is sent to us via email but no mention abt the student guide! So pissed.. They are always finding ways to fail you and earn your $. Damn them.
After school, we brought her to "Boon Tong Kee" for chicken rice then stroll to UE2 for Macaron then to Magazine Rd's temple to pray. Dear and his boss got some conflict, he say he wants to change a new job soon. Good luck to him and me. (I want to change job too)

No comments: