Sunday, December 27, 2009

Give me or I..






Visited 313 today for the first time after my friend told me there got a lot of clothes suitable for us. It's opened 24hrs for your info, indeed lots of clothes for ladies likes Zara, Mango, F21 but not to my liking as they are available at many other malls as well.. So did not buy anything just walk around. Pass by a cake shop and Gisele saw Macaron and go gaga, i didn't want to buy for her as she already have lots of ChocoBaby earlier. So she cried and accidentally knock her head on the display fridge and cry even louder so i bought 1 for her... :S It's $2 for one, and don't taste good at all, a bit hard. Compare to Bakerzin which is below $2 and lot more nicer. Macaron cannot be hard or else it won't be nice at all.

So next time, if you are with Gisele, better avoid places selling macaron.. haha..

Gisele running and dancing

Photographer = Gisele

No comments: