Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Eve


Xuan come, our table is ready~


Booked a table for 3 of us at our favourite restaurant. Shared noodles with Xuan, she was eating happily and finished the portion i gave her so i asked if she still want somemore and she says 要 and smile, so i happily took more for her and cut them for her with my chopstick and my tooth snapped. The chopstick is hard to break noodles, so i used my teeth to bite on the chopstick so to insert more force to break the noodles, no, the noodles didn't touch my saliva. Anyway i used too much force and my tooth just snap and i got a shock of course, who doesn't. Why it break so easily or you must be thinking how much force i used, it broke off because i broke it before when i'm young so it's just the filling not the real tooth thats why it's more fragile then our real tooth.

So i got panic cos today is New Year eve and i don't want to spend my new year with half a tooth missing, i quickly finish my food and brought Gisele down to see if there's any Dental clinic around, thank god there is. So i went in to ask for the price, i knew i have dental benefit but there's a limit and i don't want to fork any money. The dentist ask me in and check on my condition with Gisele standing in front of me staring curiously. Told me it will cost $120, so i told him i will call my manager to check if i can visit any dentist and claim later and then come back. He told me the consultation will be $10, i pay the balance $110 later after he do the filling. I was like huh, what consultation, i only want to check out the price and what did i consult from you. Anyway, i did pay the $10 and tell them i won't be coming back again. They are very money face, i can tell from this incident and the conversation between them and the previous patient. So pissed that i wasted $10 for nothing.

After we met up with Dear again, cos he's finishing all the balance food and making payment, i suggest he bring Gisele home and i go to the dental clinic near my house as they are in neighbourhood area not shopping mall so i guess will be cheaper but i was wrong... =( I end up doing the filling at one of the dental clinic in Membina and it cost me $150.. So sad.... Waste my $... Anyway, it's done now and it look good too. Shall be postive about this.

New tooth, new year. Haha..

No comments: