Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ABOC 15th Anniversary


Everyone have a fun time during the bowling competition including me =)
Dinner at SRC
This plate is only for show, didn't use at all. But it's very pretty.
Department Toast
Prize Giving

Group photo session

=D Won first prize for bowling, Yeah!!
1st Prize, Canon camera!! =)
Ugly color, but it's free so who cares! XD

I'm proud to say that today's event is organized solely but myself, and it's a success. Everyone enjoyed themselves so am i. But i was forced to drink 3 glasses of red wine, after the 2nd one i'm almost wasted. Luckily my manager told me to share cab with another 3 colleagues and claim from company if not i think i will have a hard time getting back, i can walk but i felt very uncomfort as i seldom drink so 3glass of RED wine really can kill me.. Haha..

No comments: