Thursday, July 8, 2010

Germany VS Spain

When to S'Pool to bet on Spain for championship and tomorrow match, Octopus Paul motivated me to bet. Haha... I believe that if you bet on the match, you would want to watch it as well. It does applies to me, so after knock off, I went for dinner with Hubby and then we head home. I quickly went to bath and after my hair dry which is around 9pm i went to bed with my alarm set at 2.30am. XD hehe.. 2.30am sharp i woke up on tv and sat there throughout the match, it's was exciting and Spain really show me they are really good on the field, got a few heart attack during the game but eventually Spain did won the match. Bravo!! And it let me win $46 with $5 bet. Hehe.. Should have bought $10 instead.. Haha.. Cannot be greedy...

Now we shall wait till Sunday night for the championship match, exciting.. I bet $30 on them yesterday, luckily i did bet yest cos the odds today went down by less then half of what i got yest. =) Go Spain!!


*Thinking of taking half day leave on Monday so i can watch the match.. Haha XD

No comments: