Sunday, July 11, 2010

A place i call heaven

Yan's first visit to Furaway, yes, all fur go away.. She'll be coming out furless. Haha
Waiting for groomer to prepare
Nice environment, a little zen, a little oriental, i kinda felt like i'm in some spa salon.. Hehe
Furless Yan
I love 'clouding looking', one of my favourite past time.
Waiting for hubby to change, i can't wait to get down the water. =p
You can set as your wallpaper if you want. HAHAHA!! (I guess you already did)
I'm not trying to act cute, i need to keep my hands dry so i can take pictures for hubby later..
I love the pool =D
I'm in Miami Beach!! =P
Beautiful clouds
Weird people peeping at me
Found this. Left only $35.60... =S
Get Set.
GO!!
I'm trying to set the timer but snapped this before i set. Hehe
Her expression is so cute. =)
So innocent and cute..
Family photo
This is toilet bowl.
Taking a shower
Watching "Year 1" by Jack Black
Somebody dozing off.
Hehe...


Love their pool so much, we were there for about 40minutes and my skin are turning red already. My nose bridge is redish.. Hehe. No sunburnts, no pain. I actually enjoy myself a lot.

No comments: