Saturday, April 2, 2011

Presidential Suite - MBS

Today have to work OT and do check in with my colleague. Total of 8 rooms including 1 presidential suite.. First time visiting the suite, it's huge... Below are the pictures, pictures speak louder then words. 
 
Door Card
 
Presidential Suite!!!
 
Wow, huge living area!!
 
My TaiTai pic
 
Dining area
 
Tea or Coffee? Chinese tea, english tea, japanese tea but no indian tea.
 
I hope they don't touch this so i can clear for them when i go there again on Tues. Haha..
 
My favourite flower. (ROM hand bouquet)
 
Gave me a shock when i saw it.. Kinda eerie..
Tiring day, long working day today. Tomorrow have to wake up even earlier but going to a interesting place.. hehe.. Was a little not well today, felt feverish so took 2 tablets of panadol, seems like have it controlled already.. Heng.. =) Hate to have fever, i will feel very weak.

No comments: