Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Secretarial Week!

 
Finally received letter from them already!! But it's only a notice about the probable completion date, it's a good start too! =) Can't wait to get my keys!!!
 
I rejected a free lunch from my boss so she went to bought Chomel jewel set for me, I really like them especially the earrings, so **bling** =)
 
Nice right? Just nice, today is Hubby's birthday and i did wear a nice dress. Just in time to match. Hehe.. =D
Have to capture the pretty face. Haha.. 

Received a call from mum that Gisele went to school today, no hassle at all and told me to cancel my time off for tomorrow but since i've already applied i guess i will still go ahead. =) 

Also, today is Hubby's birthday. Happy Birthday Dear. Attached some cute pictures of my furry bebe. =)
 
A hand/paw that i'll hold on forever. =)
 
Total cuteness!

No comments: