Thursday, April 12, 2012

Memories

 
Guess which hotel is this.
 
?
 
??

???
 
????

?????

Still can't tell?
 
Da Da Da Dah! Beautiful Ritz-Carlton!

Saw a weighting scale and quickly stepped on it as i've been wanting to take my weight since the last health screen. It's was 42kg the last time, which was in January this year. So glad that i've gained a couple of kgs but it was 44kg before in the past.. Sigh...
 
New supplement (Left) Have been experiencing joint ache for quite a while on and off so decided to buy this and see if it will improve.. I hope it will! Cos it cost me $60+ and it for 1 month supple! Argh!
 
Favourite things i wear everyday =)
 
Yummy!!! Love this so much!
 
Dear took out our photo albums and show Gisele her pictures when she's just an infant. So weird, she actually know it's her.. Haha.. I can't really tell from my baby picture that the infant in the photo is me.. Haha..
Of course we show Yan her baby photo as well!! =D
 New App! 
Good Night!

No comments: