Sunday, April 1, 2012

My New Friend!!

Nicole Kidman ever said "Diamonds are girls best friends", i totally agree. =) So feeling a little lonely so i got 2 friends to accompany me!!! =D Been thinking of buying for quite a while already, finally bought it!!!
These are Gisele's friend.
Oh, Yan just mopped the whole house that's why she's so tired. =) She's my soul mate and BEST friend!
 
I remember seeing Jonathan Leong in the commercial for this play which makes me not very keen on watching the play, but we still went and knew that he's no longer in the show, i suppose he's been replaced by another guy. Haha.. But the show still sucks. Muhahaha.. I think China Acrobats is 1000times better. Boring to the max!
 
The attendance rate is like only 20%.. Poor thing..
My colleague just passed these 2 photos to me, i was like..... The dinner was last year July ler.... =S

No comments: