Friday, December 12, 2008

Company X'mas Party

Eileen, Chris, Me, Tiffany

Tonight we are having X'mas Party at NTU Alumni Club, the venue get more and more lousy.. I'm sure the prize is too.. Yesterday didn't bring Gisele out as it's raining so we just head for our dinner and went home, reached home around 8.30pm and bath then i just laid on bed and around 10pm i dozing off so i get up and remove my lens and head to bed. It's good to sleep early as i tends to get less tired the next day but Dear always cannot get it lor, always ask him sleep early but he just refuse. So pissed off. We always sleep late, his family plays a big part to that reason. Why? I'm just too pissed to explain and i just want to get a flat fast and move out. That's my Christmas Wish, i want my own house!

Oh ya, lunch time i will be heading to NTUC Office to get the Zoo tickets!! They are giving 30% off to NTUC members!

Came back from the party Empty Handed!! Boo~ But i had a good time and above is my new colleague, Eileen. And thanks to Brandon for the ride home again. Hee

According to my mum, it's Gisele's lunar birthday today but i didn't get to celebrate with her as my company's Christmas party ends only at 11am and i only reached home at 11am plus.. But i got Bro to take pictures for me. =) Time really flies, she's going to be 1yr old soon.. 1 year ago, she's still kicking happily in my tummy..

Mum bought this small cake at Polar Cakes for $6.20, she say it's not bad. You all just wait for mines, it'll be better. Hee hee. (*Stephen Chow's laughter)

Shy Shy.. Hee

Gisele and Ah Gong Aka My dad

Can i eat those jelly already?!
What? Blow candle? Ok, Sure!
Not like this, blow with your mouth not hands! XD
My Baby Girl is turning 1 soon.. =)

No comments: