Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OB Done, HRM to go

Was having OB papers today, I can say it's pretty smooth which can also means "sure pass". Haha, thanks for the tips given during mass revision! I made a lot of effort to memorise!! I was so stress that i kept having stomache and couldn't sleep well... Finally it's over, but i still got 1 more paper to go.. That is also the last paper for my entire diploma course!! Yeah!!
As usual after my paper i reached home, Gisele is sleeping again and was woken up by me (I didn't do it on purpose hor, i was just talking to my mum and maybe she heard my voice. When i went in the room she was staring at me with her big eyes and smiling. So sweet!)
Waited for Hubby to knock off and meet him for dinner at TBP Ajisen. He had his fav. Spicy Miso Ramen with fried prawns.
After the meal, they decided to do some Acrobat.. :S And insist that i take these pictures so there you go.. Haa

No comments: