Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lousiest 4D show by far!

This is terrible, 2 more days we will be having this early celebration for Gisele and guess what.. I'm sick! I lost my voice and sore throat.. :( Oh my... I'll be visiting the company doctor later to see if there's any injection or good medicine that can cure me and regain my voice by today or tomorrow. I need my voice back!!!
Why mermaid? Remember Ariel use her voice to exchange for a pair of legs? Well i lost my voice without getting anything in return but bodyache and sore throat.. :S
Went to Sentosa yesterday again to complete our Luge, Skyride and 4D show. Luge was fun as usual but i hope the track can be extended. Skyride gave us a really beautiful scenary, so romantic, thanks to the cooling weather and breezes. 4D show, you must have think it's exciting and fun right, i can say it's a crap show. It's not fun and exciting at all!!! Or maybe i've been to the 4D show in Gold Coast before which explain the excitment. But for the storyline itself already sucks. Can't imagine if i pay $20+ to watch this show, luckily it's part of the package. I believe the Cineblast will be more fun.. Oh ya, last night the whole threatre only consists of us two.. Haa..
Yesterday was a weekday so Sentosa was pretty quiet and it's December so there's lots of breezes, i think it's kind of romantic to just stroll around especially there's christmas song playing all over the place. :)


YanYan is sleeping.. Shh..

No comments: