Thursday, February 12, 2009

G for Gift, G for Gisele!

Happy Gisele wearing Happy Cap. Hehe
Sis bought 3 of the LV coin purse and is giving one to me.
Of course i chose Pink!!! =) It's so pretty! Thanks!!


These are for Gisele. (She got more gifts than me... Boo~) =) hehe
Complimentary bedroom slippers.
I did my nails myself. Nice? Pink base with French Tips.



Recently Gisele got this new trick, she likes to sit on the floor and turn rounds. Round and Round.. It makes me giddy, we are worry that she will get giddy and fall, everytime i try to stop her, she will giggle.. Naughty girl. Oh ya, she really love the trolley we bought for her, she's been pushing it here and there all day long!! I'm so tired following her, why is she so full of energy?!? Did she drink Red Bull or what...


No comments: