Friday, February 20, 2009

PC recovered!!

Today my secondary classmate, JingYang will be popping over our place to help us fix our pc. He took around 2hours+ and it's done! All brand new!! I'm so happy, cos the virus it used to have is really driving me crazy especially when i'm playing games or watching movies. Thanks for the help pal!! Will give you a treat soon! =)
Today my colleague was on mc all the way till end of Feb, so i'll be all alone in office with boss.. Sian.. She's 5 weeks pregnant again and suffering from bleeding so was given mc for so long to rest at home.
So i was going to lunch alone today, when i was walking towards the market for Nasi lemak, this guy stopped and ask for direction to the nearest Taxi stand, we were at Keppel Tower. So i told him to go to Amara for taxi. He then thanks me and i continue walking then he asked for my name and wanted to thanks me by buying me lunch, i was like "WTH, it's just a kind gesture by giving direction, there's no need for that" so i told him, it's not necessary. Then he continue following and say maybe dinner and he can call me and asked my number and introduce himself. (I didn't really listen so i didn't catch his name) And of course i didn't give him my number, he's no willing to give up and asked for my email address and it really start to piss me so i gave him a pissed off look and say "i really say no need!" then he say "see you again then." I feel like kicking him.
Anyway, since my pc is back i shall continue my Desperate Housewives series! Yoowhoo!!!
*I watched 7 epsiode 1 shot.. All the way till 4am.. haha

No comments: