Monday, February 2, 2009

New Haircut


I was on MC today, cos i couldn't sleep last night as my tummy felt bloated so decided not to turn up for work. Around 1pm, me and Dear decide to bring Gisele for her haircut but who knows my mum so fast, she already brought her back home after the haircut when we reach home.. Haha.. She got the "Xiao Wan Zi" hairstyle again.. =) Mum say only $5, that's cheap..

Gisele's encounter with the lions.

Bought the above two top from GingerSnap at Raffles City, i find there clothes rather different from other stores, might visit them more often but one thing i dislike is their clothes is rather costly.. These 2 piece already cost me almost $70 bucks. Not to forget, Gisele cry and got really angry when we tried to let her tried on the clothes... :S Until a guy from a store gave her a balloon.. *Faint

Bought this pants for her from another kids store at Raffles City, after 30% is $27+. Thanks for the balloon!

My intention is just to buy 1 pair of pants for her, but end up having 2 pants + 1 top.. Dear say i spent too much... :(


No comments: