Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mummy & Gisele secret outing!

Today Dear need to stay at home to study for his upcoming papers, so here we are, going out with dear. =p.. This is the 2nd time i brought Gisele out alone, the 1st time was so long ago. Before i went to fetch her from Mum, i was wondering should i stay at home and play with her or bring her out. Staying at home is boring so i was cracking my head where to bring her.. End up, i brought her to City Hall again.. Haha
I bought Fried Rice and shared with Gisele. :) Yummy Yummy.
Brought her to Kiddy Palace to release some energy. Maybe we should sign up Kids Gym for her.. I shall go source for it. =) hehe
What is she thinking? Daddy?
Common, get on the bus!! She look so innocent, so adorable..

Her favourite! Bear!! Bear!!


Snatching the Macaron


Lost and got upset.. Haha.. This is for her, i didn't eat a single bit! I only bought her share cos they doesn't have my favourite WCG. Boo~ =(

It's fun being out with her alone, thank god she didn't ask me to carry her if not how am i possible carry her and push the stroller? My hand sure will break into half! Maybe she knows Daddy isn't around thats why she behave well today. =) So sweet~

No comments: