Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Exciting news

Was chatting with my colleague earlier and got to know 2 great news, well 1 of it i already knew when i join but wasn't expecting that. Reach home and received an envelope that will make me smile. Let me list out the upcoming things in Feb and April. =D

14 Feb  -> CNY, getting company angbao [My colleague told me they got $800 last year, wth! i want too!!]
19 Feb  -> Exam Result out! =)
20 Feb  -> Selection of flat =D [Happiest day]
April      -> BIG BONUS [Big is what i'm hoping] haha

I just can't wait for February to come seriously.. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping i can get what i wish for. My priopty is Exam result and flat. =D Please grant my wish!

Oh by the way, my boyfriend from LA just send me a pic of himself just now, so i thought why not share it with you guys. Good stuff have to share ma. :)

No comments: